Holistic approach to posture through physically using the body as a complete unit
The Mitzvah Technique is a dynamic, hands-on method designed to teach participants how to physically establish healthy posture. Many people have chronic pain that are masked with medications. The Mitzvah Technique teaches people how to independently maintain healthy postural habits which corrects the source of aches and pains.
The Mitzvah Technique changes postural body usage during daily activities to correct postural patterns of body misuse. We improve how you sit down in a chair and how you use your body while you are seated in the chair. We fine-tune the way you use your body as you stand up and walk to maximize your body’s ability to spring upwards using gravity.
• A complete package of interrelated hands on table work, practical exercises and discipline
• A gentle discipline, learned through exercises involving sitting, standing & walking
• Responsive to individual needs
• Pared down to the essentials, practical exercises.
• Gently powerful therapeutic tablework that make the exercises easier to practice.
• Uniquely taps into our body’s inherent upward rippling wave like motion through its total body actions
• Reconnects you to your body’s instinctive need for movement
• Physically releases tension and stress
• Helps multiple problems, aches and pains
• Encourages freedom of movement
• Preventative and remedial care