Susan Green offers Introductory Presentations, Workshops and Ongoing Classes
• Dynamic powerpoint presentation/demonstrations
• Practical exercises with application to daily activities
• Develop and maintain healthy postural habits through the Mitzvah Technique discipline
• Achieve immediate improvements and prevents problems
• Optional volunteer participation
• Highly trained gentle hands on guidance (optional)
• Encourages positive social interaction
• Readily applied in a wide variety of settings
• Can address specific group issues
• Benefits all ages and fitness levels
Effects of slouching and confined body positioning, the Mitzvah Mechanism and healthy posture are introduced through lecture/demonstrations and optional volunteer participation. Powerpoint or visual aids are used to assist explanation. Introduced gently through practical exercises involving sitting, standing and walking and can include chair, stool, barre, floor and wall.
Choose from three formats…
Introductory Presentations – 30 minutes to 1.5 hours
Workshops – 1.5 hours to full weekend Supportive instruction initiates improvement of postural habits. More time, content, instruction and practice provides the opportunity to learn and further develop maintenance of healthy posture habits.
Ongoing Classes – 1 hour Classes reinforce the benefits of the Mitzvah Technique. Participation in ongoing classes provide instruction, support, feedback and experience to continue the development and maintenance of healthy postural habits.
Susan Green’s presentations and workshops are delivered with unique, practical, and enjoyable activities that will motivate you to achieve better results than you might have thought possible. Topics are geared to audience needs to boost physical health, fitness, confidence, sense of well being, energy, coordination and creativity. Immediate steps are offered to dramatically improve productivity and reduce sick days. Participants are taught how to maintain healthy posture at the computer, create a physical release of tension/stress and strain and expand creativity during work activities.
Partial Client List: Elementary Teachers’ Federation of Ontario, Princess Margaret Hospital Palliative Care Unit, Artist’s Health Centre Foundation, Dancer Transition Centre, Hastings and Prince Edward Occasional Teacher Local, Toronto Public Libraries …