Individual sessions are scheduled by appointment with Susan Green. Students retrain patterns of body usage during sitting, standing and walking to undo tension buildups and improve body mechanics. Individual sessions accumulate to reinforce postural improvements. All ages and fitness levels achieve immediate benefits and results.
Individual One to One Sessions address specific needs:
• Highly trained gentle hands-on guidance
• Responsive to individual needs
• Specific chair, stool, barre, wall and floor exercises
• Gentle Mitzvah Technique table work to support
• Individualized techniques for application to computer, work, physical and daily activities
• Support for individual practice of the Mitzvah Technique discipline
• Studio and home/work appointments are available
One to One in Group Setting
Individual sessions are available within a group setting, providing the opportunity to practice and observe before and after one-on-one hands-on work. More time, content practice and instruction in the Mitzvah environment provides an opportunity to learn and further develop and maintain healthy posture. This approach is very effective for reinforcing postural pattern changes and for training in Nehemia’s Mitzvah Technique Teacher Training Course.